∞ A lovely necklace for everyday wear! Such a fun personal nameplate or the perfect way to keep your child/children close to your heart. ♥ This necklace would make a meaningful gift to a friend, family member (or yourself--my favorite!)
∞Material: .925 sterling silver, 18g
∞Finish: smooth, polished, imprint
∞Chain type: .925 delicate sterling silver
∞Length: 16", 18", 20"
∞Measurements: 1/4" x 1 1/4"
∞Font default: lowercase typewriter
∞Choose your style and chain length from the drop down menus, type your personalization or ‘none’ in the personalization field, then hit “Add to cart”
∞In the personalization space please note the names you would like on each disc in order if you wish them (left to right for English; right to left for Hebrew).
∞If you have any questions or custom requests, please contact me prior to purchase
∞Quality materials and excellent craftsmanship
∞Lovely gift-ready packaging
∞Top-notch customer service
∞Unique custom jewelry
|WITH YOUR ORDER|
∞Invoice with order details
∞Business card with contact information
∞All pieces are packaged in my custom Kraft boxes with elastic ribbon.
∞Please mark 'gift' only if you are sending the package directly to your recipient.
∞Standard production time is 7-10 business days
∞Standard domestic shipping time is 4-5 days (First Class, free shipping)
∞Shipping upgrades available at checkout (Priority or Express shipping)
∞Production upgrades (24 and 48 hour rush productions) available here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahbhandcrafted?section_id=17159569
∞Production upgrades are an additional fee and are by prior authorization only (please message me prior to purchase)
|ANSWERS TO FAQS|
∞Can I have something stamped on the back? Yes, most pieces can be stamped on the back but a hammered finish is required. (No extra charge)
∞Can I have the text ink-darkened or vice versa? Yes, any piece may be left imprinted only or may have ink-darkening added. Most pieces may also be done in a rustic, oxidized finish. (No extra charge)
∞Can I have the piece smooth or vice versa? Yes, any piece can be left smooth or you may choose to have it hammered for depth and texture. (No extra charge)
∞Can you make my necklace longer or do half inch sizes? I can order in longer box and ball/bead chains. I can make cable chains shorter or longer (14”, 30”, etc.) or do half sizes too (13”, 15”, 17”, etc.) ($1 per added inch charged).
∞Can I use one of the other fonts in your shop? Usually, but this depends on the size of the piece and the size of the font, as well as your text. Please contact me with ideas or requests!
Please visit my “Shop Policies” for more information on payment, shipping, rush orders, refunds/exchanges: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahBHandcrafted?ref=l2-shopheader-name#policies
|STAY UP TO DATE|
Tag your jewelry!
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (i.e. custom order details).
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
4. As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Briedis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.